HP Deskjet 2600 is an All-in-One, multifunctionality wireless printer that comes with an aesthetic design. This printer allows the users to print the document wirelessly from any location quickly using the dual-band WiFi, all that user needs is to visit the 123.hp.com/dj 2600 link complete the printer setup process by downloading the appropriate driver and software for their device. With HP Deskjet 2600 printer, you can make your printing, copying, scanning task extremely simple and easy. For downloading the printer drivers and software, you can either visit 123.hp.com/dj 2600 or you can use the installation CD that you got with your device. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help you to complete the printer setup process for your device.
Check out the Amazing Features Supported by HP Deskjet 2600 Setup
- The HP Deskjet 2600 Setup takes just a few minutes. Since the HP printer supports the dual-band, it can deliver consistent printing services without any failure.
- Users can print the documents using their smartphone devices with the HP Smart print app.
- You can save your money and time with HP textured 2600 printer’s duplex printing services and affordable Ink cartridges.
- You can print the borderless pictures with vivid Hues using the HP 2600 printer.
After the HP Deskjet 2600 Setup, you can use the printer to print on the Plain paper, HP Matte Brochure, HP Photo Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, etc.
Given below is the specification for HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer Setup on the user’s device
- Duplex printing Automatic (standard).
- Print resolution up to ‘4800X1200’
- . Maximum print area 215.9 X 355.6 mm
- Print speed up to 10 ppm ( Black), 7 ppm (colored).
- Monthly Duty Cycle up to the “1000” page.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer Setup: Guidelines to Follow
Below we have shared the step-by-step instructions that can help you to complete the HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer Setup on your device:
- Turn on your printer by connecting it to the power source and then press the Power button.
- Now, you are supposed to install the Ink cartridges on your printer. Insert the printer Ink cartridges into the correct place and after that load the paper in the paper input tray.
- After this, you are supposed to install the printer software and drivers on your device. For this, you can visit the 123.hp.com/dj 2600 and download the required software and driver for your printer.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, click to run the program.
- Now, you are supposed to follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer setup process on your device.
123.hp.com/dj 2600: Wireless Protected Setup
You can execute this process only if you have already installed the printer software drivers on your device. With WiFi protective set up, you can easily connect two devices wirelessly to each other.
For WiFi Protected Setup, you need to ‘Push’ button and ‘Pin’ method for establishing a successful connection between the devices. Here are the step-by-step instructions you can follow to do this.
- Check if your system is connected to the CD Driver.
- Check and make sure that USB is not connected to your PC.
- In your computer, insert the CD driver to execute the file. You will see the startup installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
With these simple guidelines, you can easily complete HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer Setup for your device. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. So, follow the guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle. In case, you still have a doubt, you can contact the experts and take their help to get the task done.