Canon MP560 B200 Error
If you are using the Canon printer, there are chances that you may encounter the Canon mp560 b200 error at some time. But, there is no need to worry as with some simple troubleshooting steps you can easily fix the problem. The Canon mp560 b200 error usually occurs when different ink formulas have the users by the Canon printer. Refilling or Replacing the OEM Cartridge with poor quality is what compromises the printer performance and causes the error. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help you to troubleshoot the B200 error on your Canon printing device. So, read this post and follow the guidelines to troubleshoot the problem.
Canon MP5620 B200 Error Has Occurred. What to do?
In order to manage or resolve this concern, you need to follow some simple troubleshooting steps. Below we have shared some simple and useful troubleshooting guidelines that can help you to fix the printer error. So, read the steps and follow them carefully to get rid of the trouble.
Method1: Steps to Follow
- Turn off your Canon printer and unplug the power cable.
- Nowe, you have to open the printer cover to reveal the printer ink cartridges.
- Carefully remove the printer cartridges.
- Remove the printhead from your device, make sure that you handle it with proper care to avoid any sort of damage in the components and cables that are connected to the printer. Avoid putting excessive pressure when you disconnect the cable.
- Clean the printhead and the ink cartridges. For this, you can also follow the Canon user manual, you got with the device.
- Clean the contact pads using the contact cleans or you can use the old pencil eraser.
- After this, you need to reinstall the printhead and click on the ink cartridge.
- Run ‘Auto Head Alignment’ test print.
This entire process will take around 30 minutes, so be patients. If you still encounter canon mp560 b200 error on your device, follow the next troubleshooting steps:
Troubleshooting Method 2: Steps to follow
To execute the below-mentioned steps, you will require the active internet connection and computer’s administrative access.
- Update the printer drivers and the Canon IJ printer utility software.
- Hit the ‘Start’ button from your desktop and go to the ‘Devices and printers’ section.
- Right-click on your printer and go to the ‘Properties’ section.
- Click on the ‘Maintenance’ tab and click on the ‘Deep Cleaning’ option.
- Run the Nozzles and check the Maintenance tab once the deep cleaning is done.
‘We hope that these simple troubleshooting steps would help you to fix canon mp560 b200 error code on your device. In case, the troubleshooting guide does not help you to troubleshoot the problem, you can contact the experts and take their advice to fix the issue. The professionals will analyze the problem and share the best troubleshooting solution accordingly to fix that problem. So, get in touch with the team of experts and seek professional assistance to figure out the most reliable solution to your problem.