Canon Pixma mg2500 wireless setup
If you have recently purchased the Canon MG2500 printer and are struggling with the Canon Pixma mg2500 wireless setup, then this guide can help you. The post will reveal all the important step by step guidelines that can help you to complete the printer setup process. Canon Pixma is the most prominent choice of the users when it comes to printing the documents wirelessly and Canon Pixma MG2500 is the most trusted printer model for quality documents and printouts. So, read the guide and learn how you can complete the Canon Pixma mg2500 wireless setup for your device.
Canon Pixma setup: Guidelines To Follow
- Once you plug in the printer to the computer, the Windows will come into the action and it will begin to install the printer setup for the use.
- Don’t turn on your Canon printer until the instructions are provided in the printer setup process.
- Take out the USB cable along with your Canon printer and plug-in the cable to the PC’s USB port.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- From your computer, hit the ‘Start’ button. Open the Control Panel and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ section. Next, click ‘add a printer’ and choose the ‘local printer’ option.
- Find and click on the power in which your printer is connected to computer.
- The Canon option will appear on your screen. Choose this option and select your printer type. Once you are done, click on the Next button.
- Get your printer name and tap on the Next option.
- If you want to share a printer, click on the Next button.
- Click on the ‘Finish if you want to set your printer as the default printer.
- Now, you are all set to print the documents.
Canon Pixma MG2500 wireless setup
- Remove all the packaging from your printing device. After that, lift the scanning system lid, open the paper output tray, and close the scanner cover.
- Connect your printer to the power outlet using the power cord for Canon Pixma MG2500 wireless setup on your device.
- Turn on the printer and select the language using the ‘Operation Panel’ Once you are done with its tab on the OK button.
- Turn off the printer, and lift ‘Scanner Lid’. No ‘Insert the Cartridge Holder’ and close ‘Scanner Lid’.
- Turn on the printer and click on the ‘Setup’ button. Choose the Wireless LAN setup option for Canon Pixma mg2500 setup installation and hit the OK button.
- Choose the Easy Setup option and click on the OK button. Go for the ‘Access Point’, select it, and again click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Type the WEP key and Click on OK button.
- Put the CD in your CD drive to run the program. Choose your country and tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Select ‘Easy Install’ and click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Choose the Canon printer installation option and tap next.
- Wait for a while, you can see the ‘printer detection window’ and tap on the ‘next’ option.
- You will see the list of detected printers appearing on your screen, select your printer, and tap on the next.
- Wait for the process gets completed.
- Once you are done with the setup, you will see the printer application menu on the screen.
For Canon Pixma mg2500 software free download, you can visit the Canon official website. So, follow these simple steps and complete the printer installation without any hassle. If you still have a doubt or there is any other query to fix the problem.