Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac Download
Are you looking for information regarding Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac? If Yes! This guide can help you. Here, we are providing all the necessary information for you to install or setup Epson Printer on your Mac device. Before we proceed with the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac, let’s know more about the Epson printer. Epson connect utility is designed to activate the Epson Connect so that user can print their emails, documents, and pictures using any device that is capable to send or receive the emails. It is very simple to complete the Epson connect setup, just make sure that your Mac device fulfills the basic requirements for the Epson connect setup.
The process to complete Epson connect printer setup Mac OS
Following are the step by step instructions that enable you to complete the Epson connect printer setup Mac OS process.
Important: Before you proceed with the setup, it is important for you to know that your product must be set up with a network connection first. Only after that, you can proceed further for the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac. If you want to set up the connection, check the ‘Start Here’ sheet of your Epson product to know about the instructions. To access the ‘Start here’ sheet, visit Epson Support page. On the main page, choose your Epson product, go to the Manual and Warranty section, and click on the ‘Start Here’ option.
- Download and Run ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility’ on your device.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, you will see the ‘Software License Agreement’. Agree to the agreement with a click on the ‘Continue’ button and then ‘Agree’.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and choose ‘Close’ option.
- Choose your product and tap on the Next.
Note: If the window is not automatically appearing on the screen, open the ‘Finder’ window, and choose ‘Application’ option. After this, click on ‘Epson Software’ and then double click on the ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup Mac OS‘.
- Choose ‘Printer Registration’ and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Click OK on ‘Register a printer to Epson Connection’ appearing on the screen
- Scroll down and click on ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ checkbox. Hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow any of the given steps
- If you want to create an account, fill the details in the ‘Create an Epson Connect Account’ form and click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- If you want to register a new product with an existing account, you can click ‘I already have an account’ and fill the details in ‘Add a new printer’ form. After that, click the ‘Add’ option.
- Click to close.
You can also check the ‘Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print’ instructions if you want to activate the ‘Scan to Cloud and Remote Print’ services.
That’s all! These simple guidelines can help you to complete Epson connect printer setup utility Mac process. Just make sure that you follow all the instructions very carefully and execute them step by step. In case, you are still unable to complete the setup process, we suggest you contact the Epson printer experts and take their assistance to complete the printer setup.