How to connect a Canon wireless printer?
Do you want to know How to Connect a Canon Wireless printer? Well! This post can help you. Connecting the Canon printer to the Wireless Network allow the users to print the documents wirelessly whenever they want. A user can print the documents using the computer or any other device that supports the wireless printing feature and connected to the same WiFi network to which Canon printer is connected. In this post, we are going to learn how to connect a Canon wireless printer. So. let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps to complete the printer Wireless setup on your device.
How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi?
You can connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS connection method. This method is commonly used for connecting the Windows and Mac Operating System. Your Wi-Fi router comes with a push-button known as WPS ( Wi-Fi protected setup). You can check the Wi-Fi connection settings on your computer and enable WEP security. Below we are sharing the step by step guidelines to connect printer wireless setup using the WPS push button method.
- Turn on your canon printer. Make sure that you place the router closer to your printer so that you can easily reach the WPS button.
- Press and hold the power button on your Canon printer. Keep holding the button until you see the light is On.
- Wait for about 2 minutes and then click on the WPS button present on your router.
- While searching for the internet, the blue Wi-Fi light will turn on. Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi network, the power light and Wi-Fi light will remain still.
- To check the printer connectivity you can try to print a test page.
- Put a sheet into the printer tray and check if your printing device is working fine.
Once you are done connecting your printer to Wi-Fi network former you need to print a test page to make sure that everything is working fine. So, these are the simple steps that can help you to complete the WiFi setup for your computer.
The Bottom Line
Canon printer share and amazing printing experience with the users. All the Canon printer models a pretty simple to use and comes with fascinating features that can be used as printing experience better than before. Using the Canon Wi-Fi printer, you can print the documents wirelessly from any location in your home or office whenever you want. All you need is to have a device that supports wireless printing and it must be connected to the same network to which you have connected the Canon printer. After that, you can connect to Wireless Setup with the steps mentioned above. These instructions are very simple to execute, but if you have a doubt regarding the printer setup process or there is any other query interrupting your experience, we recommend you to contact Canon experts. The professionals can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromise is your printing experience.