HP 123 install
HP printer is a powerful printing tool and shares effective and reliable printing outcomes with the users. If you have an HP printer, you can easily set up and install it on your device following the HP 123 Install guidelines. The HP printer shares the admiring printing experience with the users and makes sure that all their printing requirements are being fulfilled. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to complete the HP 123 Install process on your computer following some simple guidelines. So, read the guide and complete the printer setup for your computer.
Setup the printer using 123.hp.com/setup page
- Unpack your printer and place it in some convenient location. ‘
- Connect the printer to the power outlet by plugging the wires to a nearby power socket. Make sure that your printer gets a continuous power supply for HP 123 Install in order to avoid any interruption while printing the documents.
- Remove the power cables from the Printer box and attach the Power cord to your printer and computer.
- Once you have plugged in your printer to the power outlet, you need to hit the “Power” button to turn on the printer.
- After you turn on the HP printer, you need to insert the ink cartridges for printing the quality documents. Hold the print cartridges by the sides and insert them in the corresponding slots.
- Once you have correctly inserted the printer cartridges, check for the packaging material and if there is any, you need to remove it. Load the paper in the paper tray of your printing device. For the details, you can visit the HP 123 setup page.
- Install the printing assistance software you got with the printer to proceed with the setup.
- Install the printer drivers on your device.
- Once you have downloaded the software and loaded the paper, close the printer input tray, and enjoy printing the documents.
Install HP Printer Assistant
HP printer assistant is the software that comes with a 123.hp.com/setup printer. This software helps to set up the printer and provide assistance for scanning, checking ink levels, and more. If you want to install the HP printer assistant on your device, follow the mention guidelines:
- Connect your printer to the computer.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and getting proper power supply.
- Visit the HP support website and install the HP printer drivers.
- Visit the HP official page, go to the ‘ software and driver download’ section.
- Select your printer model and hit the submit button.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install the setup.
- Once you are done, your printer is all set to use.
How to Connect a Wireless Connection?
If you are establishing a wireless connection for the first time for your printer, follow the guidelines below:
- Go to the Control panel and choose ‘Wireless’ option.
- Click the ‘Wireless Setup’ wizard and follow the onscreen guidelines.
- Select a correct network name from the list.
- Enter the username and password, hit the Ok button.
- Select the document you would like to print and then tap on the ‘Print’ button to begin the printing.
Connect your device with 123.hp.com/setup: Simple Steps to follow
- Visit Google Play Store and add 123.hp.com/setup print application for the wireless printing setup.
- Install ‘HP printer Service Plugin’. Here, you have to make that that it is toggled on and printing is enabled.
- Open the web browser, click on the ‘Print’ option from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Networked printer list and choose 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process and start printing the documents.
So, follow these simple steps and complete the HP 123 Install process on your device. In case of doubt or confusion, you can contact the HP experts and take professional advice to get the task done.