HP Officejet Pro 9010 setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 is an all-in-one multi-functional printer that provides color printing services to customers along with copying and scanning functions. Once the user has completed the HP OfficeJet pro 9010 setup for their device, they can use the printer for personal as well as professional purposes. To complete the printer setup, a user needs to download the HP printer drivers and software for their device. The printer delivers high-quality printouts to the customers and supports the built-in WiFi technology. The printer also supports Mobile printing technology, for example, Mopria Print Service, Wireless Direct Printing, Apple Airprint, and HP ePrint to share a better printing experience with the customers. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help the users to complete the HP OfficeJet pro 9010 setup for their device. So, read the guide and follow the instructions to complete the printer setup without any trouble.
123.hp.com/ojpro 9010: Wireless Printer Connection by Wireless Setup Wizard
For Mac Operating System: Guidelines To Follow
- Click on the ‘Wireless icon’ present on the control panel of your printer and after that, tap on the ‘Setup’ icon. Now, you need to click on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Before you proceed with the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup process, you need to make sure that you have the Wireless Network name and password.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer.
- In the next step, you have to choose the network name to connect your device from the list of networks appearing on your screen, After that, enter the password and hit the OK button.
- If you have unable to see the network name on the screen, click on the ‘Enter New Network Name’ and after that, type the network password, click on the ‘Done’ button.
- To download the printer drivers and software, you can navigate to the 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 and proceed with the given guidelines.
For Windows Operating System: Guidelines To Follow
- Connect your printer to the wireless network and after that, download the printer driver and software by visiting the 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 website.
- Turn on the router and your Windows computer. Make sure that you have the network name and password to connect. Remove any ethernet cable or USB connection to your printer.
- Open the Control panel and click on the Wireless Icon. After that, choose the Setup icon. Now, you are supposed the click on ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ in the appearing screen on your device,
- Select your Wireless network name from the given list and enter the password to connect to the network. If you are unable to find the network name, click on ‘Enter New Network Name’. Enter the name and hit the Ok button.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you with the HP OfficeJet pro 9010 setup on your device. All the mentioned guidelines are pretty simple and easy to follow. But if you still have a doubt or you are unable to complete the setup on your own, we recommend you contact the experts and seek their advice to get the task done. The professional will help you with all the step by step instructions for completing the printer setup and make sure that you have the best wireless printing experience with your HP device. So, contact the professionals now and enjoy the best wireless printing services with HP.