HP Printer Install Wizard
After buying the HP printer, you need to install it on your device and for that, you need to download the printer drivers and software. HP comes with powerful support featured known as HP printer install wizard that helps the window users to complete the printer setup. It helps in the printer installation on Windows 7 and the higher versions available. In case your printer kit is missing the printer driver and software, you can download the driver with the help of the HP printer install wizard. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to get the task done in the right manner.
Install the printer driver and software using HP printer install wizard
Following are the step-by-step instructions that can help you to complete the hp printer installation by downloading driver and software using HP printer wizard:
Download driver from Windows update
- Check and make sure that your computer and laptop all set to download the driver software automatically.
- Tap on the ‘Change Device Installation Settings’. Click on the ‘Yes’ and tap to save the changes.
Connect HP printer to the computer
- Proceed with the HP wireless setup wizard, and connect your HP printer to the computer.
- Begin the driver installation process.
- Connect both the devices using the Wi-Fi connection
Add Printer Wizard
- Open the Windows Explorer and go to the ‘ HP Support Assistant’.
- Choose the ‘ HP printer install wizard’ on your device and run it with the double click on the application.
- Once you are done, click to finish.
With the help of the simple guidelines, you can complete the driver and software downloading process on your device using an HP printer install wizard. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow. Just make sure that you follow all the guidelines carefully as they are given above to avoid any mistake in the process. Also, while connecting your device to the Wi-Fi network, make sure that you enter the correct password, otherwise, you won’t be able to connect your device to the Wi-Fi.
If the above-mentioned steps are not helping you out in completing the HP Printer Installation on your device, we recommend you contact the experts and take their assistance to find the problem and complete the process. The experts can share the best advice with you and also guide you with easy tips to avoid any sort of problem with your printer.